NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN ONLY TO OURSTAGE ACCOUNT-HOLDERS WHO ARE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to OurStage account-holders who have Internet access and are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. The following are not eligible: employees, contractors, directors and officers of OurStage or Amazing Media Holdings ("Sponsor"), and each of their respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and Competition agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Competition (collectively, "Competition Parties"), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Competition).
2. COMPETITION PERIOD: Competitions are conducted monthly, beginning at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") on the first day of each calendar month (1/1, 2/1, 3/1, 4/1/, 5/1, 6/1, 7/1, 8/1, 9/1, 10/1, 11/1, 12/1) and end at 11:59:59 pm ET on the last day of the same month (1/31, 2/28, 3/31, 4/30, 5/31, 6/30, 7/31, 8/31, 9/30, 10/31, 11/30, 12/31, respectively) ("Competition Period"). Competition entries must be uploaded and entered into the appropriate channels eight days before the last day of the month (before 11:59:59PM on 1/23, 2/20, 3/23, 4/22, 5/23, 6/22, 7/23, 8/23, 9/22, 10/23, 11/22, 12/23) respectively.
3. TO ENTER: To enter a Competition, you must first create a free account by logging on to www.OurStage.com ("Web Site"). Once you are on the home page, click on the word "Upload" at the top of the page. This will bring you to a page that will allow you to upload your material. You may enter one (1) unique piece of video or audio into one (1) channel competition where the item is appropriate for the channel, for a maximum of 3 channels per Competition Period. The person who created the account & uploads the material will be considered the entrant (“Entrant”). Limit of two (2) prizes per person, household and/or email address throughout the Competition Period. Grand prizes will not be awarded to the same Entrant more than (1) one time per year per genre. The material submitted will be considered the Competition entry (“Entry”). Entries: must be the original work of the Entrant; must not infringe third-party's rights; must be suitable for publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent); must not contain obscene or pornographic material, may not contain defamatory statements, may not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, may not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations, and may not contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the Entrant). Entries containing prohibited or inappropriate content as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate will be disqualified. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which Entries are eligible. Submission of an Entry grants Sponsor and its agents the right to publish and use the Entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without the requirement to make payment to the Entrant or to any third party, whether or not such Entry is selected as a winning Entry. Occasionally, due to the technical requirements of our Internet content delivery providers, the Entry may need to be adapted, edited, modified or compressed. However, OurStage will do everything in its power to preserve the integrity of all Entries. Entries that do not include all required information and adhere to the foregoing and following requirements will be considered void and will not be considered in this Competition.
4. COMPETITION TERMS OF SUBMISSION: By submitting an Entry, Entrant agrees to the Terms and Conditions specified on this Web site. As conditions of entry into a Competition, and by uploading an Entry, each Entrant warrants and represents that the Entrant owns all rights to the Entry he/she is entering in the competition, including, without limitation, the digital video or audio recording, and the performance contained in each Entry. Each Entrant further warrants and represents that the Entrant has obtained permission from each person who appears in the Entry to grant the rights to the Competition Parties described in these Official Rules, and can make written copies of such permissions available to the Competition Parties upon request.
5. ENTRY FORMAT
Entries must be greater than 30 seconds and no more than 15 minutes in length, and must be submitted in one of the formats allowed on the Upload/Compete page on the Web Site.
Content and Contributor Rules
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS: There are three (3) rounds of voting to determine the Winners across all Channels for the program. Regular Judging to select the Top Forty in each channel runs 22, 23 to 24 days, always ending six (6) days before the end of the month. Semi Finals take place on the next two days to select the Top Ten in each channel. Finals take place on the last two days of the month to select the winner of each channel (“Channel Winner”) & the five (5) grand prize winners (“Grand Prize Winners”).
Regular Judging: All eligible Entries will be posted on the Web Site. There will be a public vote online ("Judging") to determine the top forty (40) Entries from each Channel on www.OurStage.com starting on the first of each month (1/1, 2/1, 3/1, 4/1, 5/1, 6/1, 7/1, 8/1, 9/1, 10/1, 11/1, 12/1) at 12:00:01 am ET and ending 6 days before the end of each month (1/25, 2/22, 3/25, 4/24, 5/25, 6/24, 7/25, 8/25, 9/24, 10/25, 11/24, 12/25, respectively) at 11:59:59 pm ET. Members to www.OurStage.com have the opportunity during this Judging process to rank an Entry compared to another Entry. Automated methods of voting are strictly prohibited. One account per person. Judging or entering through multiple accounts is strictly prohibited. The top forty (40) Entries in each Channel will be determined based on Judging using proprietary ranking algorithms. Semi Finals: Once the top forty (40) Entries for each Channel have been selected, there will be a second Judging process within the top forty (40), starting on the fourth day from the last day of each month (1/26, 2/23, 3/26, 4/25, 5/26, 6/25, 7/26, 8/26, 9/25, 10/26, 11/25, 12/26) at 12:00:00 am ET and ending on the second to last day of each month (1/29, 2/26, 3/29, 4/28, 5/29, 6/28, 7/29, 8/29, 9/28, 10/29, 11/28, 12/29, respectively) at 11:59:59 pm ET (the "Semi Finals Voting Period") to determine the top ten (10) for each Channel.
Finals: Once the top ten (10) Entries for each genre Channel have been selected, they will automatically roll into a genre specific Finals Channel where there will be a final Judging process, during the last two days of each month (1/30-1/31, 2/27-2/28, 3/30-3/31, 4/29-4/30, 5/30-5/31, 6/29-6/30, 7/30-7/31, 8/30-8/31, 9/29-9/30, 10/30-10/31, 11/29-11/30, 12/30-12/31) at 12:00:00 am ET and ending at 11:59:59 pm ET (the "Finals Voting Period") to determine the Channel Winner from each channel & seven Grand Prize Winners, one each for the following genres: Rock, Pop, Urban, Specialty Music, Country, Video, and Electronic Channels. Entrants agree that the Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Competition and that all decisions of Sponsor are final and binding.
FIVE (5) GRAND PRIZES, one each for Rock, Pop, Roots, Urban, and Electronic music channels for each Competition Period: #1 ranked Artists will be featured on Amazing Radio. Additional prizes may be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor, please see prize page for details.
Other partner prizes may become available, and will be distributed at the sole discretion of those partners. Partner prizes may also be subject to additional terms and conditions as determined solely by that partner.
Entrants agree to allow Sponsor to use and host their Entry Materials on any of their properties, including OurStage.com, AmazingTunes.com, and AmazingRadio.com, without consideration, as described in the Terms and Conditions on OurStage.com.
9. INDEMNIFICATION: Entrant agrees to never sue or assert any claim against the Competition Parties' use of those Materials. Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold the Competition Parties and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the "Competition Indemnitees"), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Competition Indemnitees due to or arising out of the Entrant's Entry Materials or Additional Materials in the Competition, or the Entrant's conduct during and in connection with this Competition, including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation. Entrant agrees to release and indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and the Competition Parties from any and all claims that any advertising, presentation, web content or any other material subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor or the Competition Parties infringes on the rights of Entrant's work as contained in any Entry.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Competition Parties resulting from any user's participation in or attempt to participate in the Competition or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Competition. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Competition Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Competition: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Competition, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Competition, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Competition. Sponsor and Competition Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at user's own risk. Sponsor and the Competition Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Competition, use of the Web Site or the download of any information from the Web Site. By participating in the Competition, Entrant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and Competition Parties harmless from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Entrant's participation in the Competition. By accepting a prize in the Competition, winners agree that the Sponsor and Competition Parties shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Competition, acceptance or use of any prize.
11. WINNERS' LIST/RULES REQUEST: For winner names or Official Rules, send your request with a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked specifying "Winner List" or "Rules Request" to: OurStage Monthly Competition "Winners List" or "Rules Request", P.O. Box 182, Chelmsford, MA 01824.
12. SPONSOR: OurStage, Inc. P.O. Box 182, Chelmsford, MA. 01824.