|Band Members||Andy: keys, vox | Zac: drums | Cushman: Bass | Patrick: Bass|
|# Years Experience Performing Live:||1|
|# Live Perfomances Past Six-months:||14|
|Market Draw:||Columbus, OH: 31-50; Cleveland, OH: 76-100; Youngstown, OH: 31-50; Akron/Canton, OH: 251-300|
|Venue History:||Musica - Akron, OH; Lime Spider - Akron, OH; Skully's Music Diner - Columbus, OH; Outland - Columbus, OH; Circus - Columbus, OH; OSU - Columbus, OH; YSU - Youngstown, OH; E.J. Thomas Hall - Akron, OH; Beachland Tavern - Cleveland, OH; The End - Nashville, TN; The Evening Muse - Charlotte, NC; WFU - Winston-Salem, NC; Salem College - Winston-Salem, NC; University of Toledo - Toledo, OH; Arlene's Grocery - New York, NY; DePaul University - Chicago, IL; Cornerstone University - Grand Rapids, MI; Westminster College - New Wilmington, PA; UPB - Bradford, PA; Point Park University - Pittsburgh, PA; Brillobox - Pittsburgh, PA; Club Cafe' - Pittsburgh, PA; Grove City College - Grove City, PA; Allegheny College - Meadville, PA; The Pour House Music Hall - Raleigh, NC; House of Blues - Cleveland, OH; The Living Room - New York, NY|
|Opener Experience:||As Tall As Lions; The Myriad; Lovedrug; The Afters; Jennifer Knapp; Green River Ordinance; One Eskimo; Margot & The Nuclear So and So's; Atomic Tom; Roman Candle; Ace Enders; Anthony Raneri (Bayside); We Shot The Moon|
|Similar Artists:||The Fray; Keane|
|Performing Rights Society:||ASCAP|
· Please provide a professional sound engineer who is capable and familiar with the house system. This person will need to be available to run FOH and Monitors for both sound check and the duration of the performance.
· One (1) Sound Board capable of meeting Artist’s Input list requirements (minimum of 12 channels)
· PA capable of covering all observing areas at 110db SPL.
· Four (4) monitor wedges and necessary amplifiers
· Three (3) tall boom stands and Three (4) short boom stands
· Three (3) SM57’s, Three (3) SM58’s, adequate drum microphones, necessary XLR cables
· Adequate power at both front and back of stage
· See attached stage plot and input list for specific set up