The Adobe Flash Player is required to watch videos on this page
||Las Vegas, NV
Just me myself & I.
About the ArtistHere is an interview from one of I.C. Jonez's fans to get to know this mysterious man in the suit.
1)How long have you been rapping?
* since I was about 12, I have been writting since I was 9 years old
2)Who are your influences and why?
*My influences are the old school rappers; they made it possible for people like me to step into the game. People like Dougie Fresh, Slick Rick,Dr Dre, Snoop,and Tupac for example. More up to date influences are RIP beautiful Ms. Aaliyah, Busta Rhymes,TI, and Kanye West.
3)At what age did you realize your talents?
* I realized my talents at the age of 9. My aunt was a singer/song writter and she influenced me to write my first song. After I had wrote it,I heard a song by Anita baker that was very similar to my own lyrics. From that point i found that I was in tune with music
4)What would you call your style of rapping?
* I call it a playerish ganster,harmonizing type of flow. I am trying to be original not to be like anyone else
5)Who do you want to colaberate with and why?
*Everybody!! I cant turn down someone who wants to work with me
6)Would you like to own your own record company someday? If so what would you name it?
* Yes, Senia Schola Mewcic where the Night Owls NEVER sleep. I want to be the one to put Las Vegas on the map.
7)Would you concider yourself a west coast ganster rapper?
*I concider myself as an afiliate of the west ooast rappers. I am not a gang banger
8) Do you have any other talents other than rapping?
*Yes, of course! Business talents,manager skills, know to own and operate. I also write and act.
9)What do you think about the deaths of Biggie and Tupac?
* I dont think it should have ever happend. I mean everything that happens is already written but it just shouldnt have went down like that as far as the east coast west coast beef
10)Is there any artist in the industry that you dont like?
*I dont deal with the beef shit
11)What is something you would say to a young person that was trying to make it into the industry?
*I would tell them to keep it up, there is nothing you cant do, the sky is the limit. Of course keep your mind open for all types of options and have an alphabet back up plan.
12)Do you sound like anyone in the industry as far as style?
* If you were to put TI,Tupac,Snoop,Diddy,Russel Simmons, Lil Wayne, Biggie, and Quincy Jones together in one person that would be me ya dig?
13)Who are all your biggest supporters for your dream?
* Wow, my home base people, like the people I live with. My kids mother and my cousins are a few of my biggest supporters. The streets of Las vegas is dead I still need to wake them up!
14)Do you still have any lyrics from when you first started writting?
* No, unfortunately I lost them from moving here and there. I have proof that I did write songs that young, my cousins can sing a tune for you if you want Ha! but nothing written on paper from that far back