About HMG Nashville Artist Rep
HMG NASHVILLE wants to make your goal of becoming a MAJOR RECORDING ARTIST a reality. Does that mean everyone can become a star, absolutely not? But with hard work, you too can have the competitive edge that will truly give you that chance. We have worked with LEGENDS as well as INDEPENDENT artists such as Josh Turner, Wynonna, George Strait, The Crabb Family, Charlie Daniels, Randy Owen, The Oak Ridge Boys, Natalie Grant, Selah, Del Way, Lonestar, Hank Williams JR., Dottie Rambo to name a few… NATIONWIDE RADIO SINGLES: By staying on top of the nationwide radio scene, we know where to get your music heard and most importantly played. This is crucial to laying a solid foundation for your career. STUDIO RECORDING PROJECTS: Imagine the Producer of the nationally televised ICM Award show becoming your Producer and vocal coach in the studio. The very best musicians will be used to give your recordings that "Radio Ready" sound. These are the same players that you hear everyday on CD's, videos, and radio, with your favorite Artists. Once Artist Development has been done, your product can be mailed to the Radio, Major Labels or the Media. Some of the services that we offer include: • Radio Releases with tracking and promotion • Press Kits • Production • Showcase opportunities • Videos and more!
Radio Single Release
1. HMG is the largest compilation disc service in the country, therefore the DJ’s know and respect us and look forward to getting our disc in the mail.
2. We have 4 different categories of music therefore we can target stations that play your style of music. (Country, Southern Gospel, Inspirational Country/Christian Country, and Bluegrass)
3. The disc is mailed to approximately 1000 radio stations in each individual category: The Country disc is mailed to approximately 2100 radio stations.
4. Within each style of music, we also mail to specific stations that report to charts.
5. We place 10 artists on the disc along with a color photo of each artist.
6. We distribute a clear, concise, easy to read radio tracking sheet that radio executives fax back to our 1-800 fax number free of charge.
7. We do two months of in house radio tracking by contacting the reporting/charting stations. You will receive two detailed separate tracking reports (100-150 responses) so you can gauge how your single is doing nationwide.
8. We begin compiling and mailing the tracking reports to the artist 6- 8 weeks after the compilation disc has been mailed to radio.
9. We talk with the DJ’s or program directors personally to find out requests and comments about the singles on the disc. Some of them ask for interviews and giveaways.
10. We send you 10 CD’s to be used for your promotional purposes.
11. We place a picture of you on the disc and a portion of the song on our website so anyone on the worldwide web can listen to your music.
12. HMG radio promoters promote your song to the radio stations on a monthly basis.
13. We place your picture with a write up in the Power Source Music Magazine on the “promotion page”.
14. We mail the Power Source Music Magazine to the reporting radio stations so the DJ’s can read your write up along with listening to your single on the compilation disc.
15. The Power Source features 6 major charts that are compiled from the DJ playlists.
16. The Power Source Magazine is sent to record labels, news media, bookstores, and industry all over the country.
17. During the Promotion period your photo along with your promotion write up is placed on the HMGnashville.com website.
18. At your request, the promoters will send schedules of your touring information to the DJ’s.
HMG Nashville - HMG Nashville is a full service Promotion and Marketing Company. All of the Major Labels and Radio Stations recognize HMG Nashville as an Industry Leader! HMG Nashville wants to make your goal of becoming a Major Recording Artist a reality. Does that mean everyone can become a huge star, absolutely not? But it does mean that, with hard work, you too can have the competitive edge that will truly give you that chance. By staying on top of the nationwide radio scene, we know where to get your music heard and most importantly played. This is crucial to laying a solid foundation for your career. We work with Legends, Famous Artists, Labels as well as Independent Artists. Below is a list of artists that HMG Nashville has promoted.
Artists - George Strait, Vince Gill, Alan Jackson, Joe Nichols, Josh Turner, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Carrie Underwood, Allison Krauss, Hank Williams JR., Merle Haggard, Dolly Parton, Randy Travis, Bellamy Brothers, Rhonda Vincent, David Phelps, Crabb Family, Julie Roberts, T. Graham Brown, Marty Raybon , Randy Owen, Jimmy Wayne, Stella Parton, John Berry, Martina McBride, Sara Evans, Shenandoah, , Natalie Grant, ,Van Zant, Brad Cotter, Richie McDonald, LoneStar, Wynonna, Selah, Collin Raye, Pam Tillis, Darryl Worley, Toby Keith, Rebecca St James, Dottie Rambo, Susie Luchsinger, Doyle Lawson, Shannon Lawson, Plumb, Christin Cook, Jeff and Sherrie Easter, John Conlee, Jeff Carson, Brad Paisley, Steve Wariner, Sawyer Brown, Del Way e, Jamie O'Neal, LeAnn Rimes
Industry - Curb Records, Universal South, RCA, Sony BMG, Arista, Warner WBR, Word, Broken Bow, Quarterback, Aspirion, Midas, CMT, CMT Loaded, GAC - Great American Country, GMT-Gospel Music Televisionversal South, MCA Records
HMG Nashville Products - Compilation Radio Releases with Promotional write up in The Power Source Magazine, Digi-pac Radio Releases, Cardboard Sleeve Radio Releases, Music Row Radio Promotion, Media Press Kits, Artist Booking Kits, Publicist, Banners, Studio Recording Packages, In “Concert” Video, Single Song HD TV Video, HD Video Promotion, Conventions, TV Commercials, Label Showcases, Country Radio Seminar, Fan Fair Showcases
Success with integrity…that’s HMG Nashville!