About Leslee Kaye - Drummer Seeking Destiny
My drumming name has historically been Leslee Kaye, but I now accept my given name as well, Leslee Jo Klinsky...I am actively seeking musical participation again (a band, a family, something to participate fully in), after a long hiatus... I crave all original music with down-to-earth people...
I quit the music business in 1985, when I felt oppressed by the business end of things. (I am MUCH stronger than I was then, now!) I have been playing drums all along, by myself and in various drum circles, and would rank my drumming much higher right now than it was then... Age helps very much with taste and solidity...
* Been playing drums since 1970
* 3000+ hours in the studio
* Touring, recording, TV, video experience
* Classically trained and by ear
* I arrange music and write
* I may have a singing voice, something I never considered before
* Sober, reliable, down-to-earth
I guess I'd have to say my ideal band would be made up of killer musicians with a Spiritual side. Not preachy, just ethical, integral, and true to self and others.