Music Fans

Join OurStage to discover and listen to new music from great indie artists.

Login or sign up
 

Artists

Get exposure building your fan base and selling music.

Find opportunities through our competitions.

Artist Sign Up
 

 

 

Video Playback Error

The Adobe Flash Player is required to watch videos on this page

PlayDon't you leave me

by Paul "BigDawg" Johnson

Uploaded: June 27, 2009
Duration: 4m 10s
 

Comments for Don't you leave me

Portrait of yakubu
Ghana Minerals gold dust ..+233054192820

Attn: si

We are large scale miners located at Tarkwa and prestia in Western Region of Ghana West Africa.We are incorporated under the Companies Code 1963, Act 179 with RC No: 63, 7787 (Registrar Companies, In Ghana) We are duly registered with the Minerals Commission As well as the Precious Minerals Marketing Company Limited, noon as Government body (PMMC). We have

export permit issued by PMMC and certificate of non –criminal Origin issued by the High Court, of Ghana. We sell gold dust mine from our concessions we currently seek outside- gold buyer And serious Investors stand as a partnership basis in order
to increase our production capacity

We offer for sale 450 kilogram’s gold dust characterized as follows: Commodity
Gold Form: is Alluvial Dust Quality: 22.7 Carat (94% Purity) Price: $16,000.00 per kilogram Origin Ghana Deleterious Element: 0% Cyanide Proof with confirmed Geological survey Assaying report Draft Contract to guide you on our terms and conditions.

Price Would Be 6% discount Price under L.M.E fix price on the day, IF the buyers said the shipment will be done Through PMMC .the full payment Of the gold will be made to bank of Ghana pmmc account in orders of my shipper company name.Then payment slip will be given to me for confirmation, and pmmc will call my company for urgent Supplying of the said

quantity of gold for smelting and shipment.The buyer required to come down to the seller’s destination for a face to face meeting with seller And also for the purpose of inspecting and conducting a preliminary assay on the total stock as stated

Above to ascertain the genuine of the transaction. The shipment will be carried out by a freight and forwarding Agent based at the Aviance Export Village at Kotoka International Airport, Accra

If the transaction is done outside PMMC a good faith down payment of 10% This shall be use among all other things including the following: Documentation,Government Taxes, Freight and Handling charges as well as insurance shall be made by the buyer in defraying the above.Thus the remaining 90% shall be made payable into the seller’s nominated account after the final assay at The buyer’s destination, that is mines offer direct to the buyer, We Supply IN Dust Form TO P.M.M.

And the Assaying and Shipment IS Also Made Through P.M.M.C. But, Every Gold Must BE Smelted Before Shipment Takes Place .An irrevocable letter of intent shall be required from the buyer after A notification of acceptance offer. We need mining

equipment, Customer should confirm ready willing and able to buy. We shall consider it a privilege entering into a long a lasting business relationship. Very urgent Please reply me on this email address (engr.richmond@sify.com) as soon as possible
Thank for your kind co-operation

Best regard

Mr.Ya-Na Yakubu Andani.

Portrait of yakubu
Ghana Minerals gold dust ..+233054192820

Attn: si

We are large scale miners located at Tarkwa and prestia in Western Region of Ghana West Africa.We are incorporated under the Companies Code 1963, Act 179 with RC No: 63, 7787 (Registrar Companies, In Ghana) We are duly registered with the Minerals Commission As well as the Precious Minerals Marketing Company Limited, noon as Government body (PMMC). We have

export permit issued by PMMC and certificate of non –criminal Origin issued by the High Court, of Ghana. We sell gold dust mine from our concessions we currently seek outside- gold buyer And serious Investors stand as a partnership basis in order
to increase our production capacity

We offer for sale 450 kilogram’s gold dust characterized as follows: Commodity
Gold Form: is Alluvial Dust Quality: 22.7 Carat (94% Purity) Price: $16,000.00 per kilogram Origin Ghana Deleterious Element: 0% Cyanide Proof with confirmed Geological survey Assaying report Draft Contract to guide you on our terms and conditions.

Price Would Be 6% discount Price under L.M.E fix price on the day, IF the buyers said the shipment will be done Through PMMC .the full payment Of the gold will be made to bank of Ghana pmmc account in orders of my shipper company name.Then payment slip will be given to me for confirmation, and pmmc will call my company for urgent Supplying of the said

quantity of gold for smelting and shipment.The buyer required to come down to the seller’s destination for a face to face meeting with seller And also for the purpose of inspecting and conducting a preliminary assay on the total stock as stated

Above to ascertain the genuine of the transaction. The shipment will be carried out by a freight and forwarding Agent based at the Aviance Export Village at Kotoka International Airport, Accra

If the transaction is done outside PMMC a good faith down payment of 10% This shall be use among all other things including the following: Documentation,Government Taxes, Freight and Handling charges as well as insurance shall be made by the buyer in defraying the above.Thus the remaining 90% shall be made payable into the seller’s nominated account after the final assay at The buyer’s destination, that is mines offer direct to the buyer, We Supply IN Dust Form TO P.M.M.

And the Assaying and Shipment IS Also Made Through P.M.M.C. But, Every Gold Must BE Smelted Before Shipment Takes Place .An irrevocable letter of intent shall be required from the buyer after A notification of acceptance offer. We need mining

equipment, Customer should confirm ready willing and able to buy. We shall consider it a privilege entering into a long a lasting business relationship. Very urgent Please reply me on this email address (engr.richmond@sify.com) as soon as possible
Thank for your kind co-operation

Best regard

Mr.Ya-Na Yakubu Andani.

More About The Artist

Portrait of Paul "BigDawg" Johnson
Paul "BigDawg" Johnson
 
 
iAnEAqqqq