About End of an Era
Hailing from the now infamous Jersey Shore, End of an Era is an alternative/electro/rock band that serves as a sonic right hook to Snooki’s face. Mixing equal parts of Nine Inch Nails, Muse, and the Sex Pistols…the band has been taking not only New Jersey, but the entire northeast by storm since 2006. The band formed out of the demise of several other popular Jersey Shore bands. With Jeff Wallace (vocals), Chris Matsinger (guitar), Scott Fraser (guitar), Justin Mazyk (bass) and Spags (drums), End of an Era had a killer lineup and went to work on the local scene. Not long after, End of an Era had amassed a rabid fanbase and began to hit the road. From countless tours of the eastern US to playing for 30,000 people at Giant’s Stadium to festival dates in Brazil…End of an Era has accomplished much more in a few years as a DIY band than many label bands do in an entire career. In just over 4 years, End of an Era has played over 350 shows and sold 3500+ albums!
• Winners of the 2007 Bamboozle Break Contest
• Played Mainstage of Bamboozle 2007
• Performed 4 sets in 3 days at Bamboozle 2008
• Played the Maquinaria Rock Fest 2008 in Sao Paolo, Brazil
• Nominated Best Regional Band in 717 Music Awards (Central PA) in 2008, 2009, and 2010
• Winners of the 2010 JerseyShows Jersey Showdown
• Nominated for an Asbury Music Award for Best Heavy Rock Act and Best Live Show in 2009 and 2010
• Has opened for My Chemical Romance, Muse, Paramore, Linkin Park, The Misfits, Coheed and Cambria,
Snoop Dogg, Biohazard, MxPx, Type O Negative, Nonpoint, MC Hammer, and many more.